The STEPS “Meet the Expert” Session is a unique opportunity to interact with the ESOU Board Members and other renowned experts in lively and highly-informative discussions centred on prostate, bladder, renal and testis cancers.
3 key objectives:
- To offer an innovative, educational opportunity to selected young clinicians
- To increase the visibility of the ESOU among these young clinicians
- To build a network of specialists with complementary interests and expertise
Click here to know more about the programme.
To join, a participant…
- Must be a recently specialised clinician with a firm interest in the diagnosis and management of urological cancers
- Has demonstrated support from the Head of his/her department via a letter
- Is keen to participate in ESOU and EAU programmes
- Understands and speaks English fluently
How to apply
Fax: +44 (0)1245 808 267
Please note that there only limited seats available.