Access to the Virtual Congress
What do I need to attend the virtual congress?
- Technical recommendations: A computer/laptop, headset/headphones and a wired internet connection with a 5Mbit upstream is recommended.
- Internet browser: All browsers are supported with the exception of Internet Explorer. We recommended the latest version of Chrome for the best results.
- Processor: There are no restrictions on processing power, if you can access www.ESOU21.org you’ll be able to access the virtual congress platform.
- Bandwidth: There are no restrictions to access the platform. However, it would be advised to have a 5Mbit upstream. Check your connection via www.speedtest.net.
- Firewall: By default, no content needs to be accessible via a firewall or VPN. However, we cannot control the default restrictions set by your internet provider or state.
Certificate of Attendance
The Certificate of Attendance will be available as of Monday, 1 February 2021 via your MyEAU account.
You will find the certificate in the menu on the left under “Events – Certificates”. The total number of CME credits appointed to the event is stated on the certificate. You should claim only those hours of credit that you actually spent in the educational activity.
An overview of the viewed sessions can be found in under “Events – Attended Meetings”.
Should you need any help with downloading your certificate of attendance please contact our registration department.
More information on CME Accreditation to follow.
Disclosure links to industry
All faculty members are requested to disclose to the audience any links with the industry related to the topic of their lecture at the beginning of their presentation(s) e.g. if a faculty member is a member of the advisory board or has a consulting agreement with a specific company.
Optimise your experience at the meeting via the handy ESOU21 app. No lugging around printed materials nor painstakingly search for the info you need. Go digital and download this eco-friendly alternative!
You can easily browse through scientific programmes with its user-friendly interface. Filter your search by day, session type, and speaker. You can even create your own personal programme thanks to the personal planner feature!
The app doesn’t necessarily require internet access. You can use the app offline but please note that some features will only be updated when you’re online e.g. news, tweets, etc.
Discover the app’s many handy features. Simply download this must-have app via your app store.
All presentations will be conducted in English only. No translations will be provided.
Journalists and medical/science writers can obtain free registration for the meeting. Press registrations have to be made through the online registration system. All media operators must show their credentials (press card dated 2021/2022 and original assignment letter).
All registrations should be made through the online registration system.
We encourage open discussions and sharing of experiences on our social media accounts. Join the conversation! Use the hashtag #ESOU21 on Twitter and/or follow the ESOU updates on Facebook.
Share ESOU21 with your friends and colleagues via
All communicated times in the Scientific Programme are Central European Time, the time zone in most of Europe when ESOU21 takes place.
An exhibition will be organised jointly with ESOU21. For further information on sponsorship possibilities please contact the EAU Sales Department via firstname.lastname@example.org and/or +31 (0)26 389 1751.
Various webcast sessions might be streamed via this website.